- Create financial budgets using production information rather than entering cash flow rows.
- Describe your business in financial and production terms.
- Retain all of the financial and production data used to create budgets for later modification.
- Print Cash Flow, P&L, Balance Sheet, Gross Margin and Net Margin reports for one year or cumulating over several years.
- Transfer most of the data required from your Financial Manager and then enter production information such as hectares planted and ewes mated.
- Scenarios – change management decisions or enterprise mix and at the press of a button see the effect upon the bottom line.
- Transfer budgets created back into Financial Manager.
- Print reports for your bank manager over a range of rainfall conditions.
RRP $1000 (excl. GST)